As many of you know, I’ve been talking about having a giveaway for my Songbirds for some time. Thanks to Black Friday, I’ve been able snag some awesome merchandise from the Irrational Store for over half the cost it normally would have been.
So, to celebrate the holidays and the year coming to a close, here’s Fuck Yeah! BioShock: Infinite’s first official giveaway! There will be three winners of this giveaway.
Be sure to read the Rules and How to Enter!
First Place Will Win:
- BioShock Infinite Vitruvian Songbird Poster
- Elizabeth & Boys of Silence Figure Set
- Booker & Elizabeth Spotlight Poster
- BioShock Infinite Trio Lithograph Set
Second Place Will Win:
Third Place Will Win:
RULES/How to Enter:
- Ends December 31, 2013, Midnight (EST).
- Like for one entry, reblog ONLY ONCE for one entry. That is a total of two entries, multiple reblogs do not count.
- This giveaway is only for followers of Fuck Yeah! BioShock: Infinite. I will check to see that you are following.
- No giveaway blogs! I will check!
- Winners will be determined by a random number generator.
- In the event that you do win, you must respond to my message within twenty-four hours. If you do not, another winner will be chosen, so keep your ask open!
- Items will be shipped as soon as possible following the end of the giveaway and winner responses.
- I will ship internationally, but you may have to wait a bit longer to receive your prizes if I do not have the extra cash to ship it at the time.
- You have to be okay with giving me your address. If you are under eighteen, please ask your parents for permission before entering this contest.
- If you already happen to own one of these items and win, it is not required, but would be appreciated if you would allow me to send you the items you do not have only, that way someone else without the item that you happen to already own can receive it instead.
Good luck to all my Songbirds and happy holidays!
THE SLASH BRINGING
FLASH STRINGING RINGING
THE HASH SLINGING SLASHER!!!
I wish people who stated that video games are a “negative influence” on today’s culture stopped and spoke to the gamers every once and a while. You know what I would tell them if they bothered to do so? I would tell them that video games saved my life. That even when I was at…
Proper jack o latern making
Waterfall fountain in Osaka. [video]
ASH KETCHUM YOU LUCKY BOY YOU GOT TO DO EVERYTHINGAWESOME IN THE POKEMON WORLD IT’S NOT FAIR ANYMORE
he never got to grow up, spend time with his family, or have a family of his own. he has a 5th grade education at best, hes essentially homeless, and the only friend hes retained through all of his travels is a mouse.
he is literally riding the god of the oceans like a fucking flying horse do you think he gives a rat’s ass about his education